The process for the repair of a vehicle under ACOAT guidelines is set out in six parts
- Is the time after the accident and the process to get you to an ACOAT verified repair shop
- Involves the initial findings and scheduling.
- Drop Off
- Rental Vehicle Pick-up is pre scheduled and necessary paperwork completed to ensure timely arrival of rental
- In Process Communication
- Keep up to date on the web
- Repair Process
- The major part of the process, repair and refinish
- Delivery and Post Repair
- The part of the process to make sure you are, and continue to be, happy with the job we have done.
All these parts of the process are very important for the overall level of customer satisfaction, something, we at Edge Autobody & Glass are very passionate about. We strive very hard to make an initially unpleasant experience into something that, although probably not wonderful, at least ok
Click on the links above to get a more detailed overview of each category