The process for the repair of a vehicle under ACOAT guidelines is set out in six parts
- Is the time after the accident and the process to get you to an ACOAT verified repair shop
- Involves the initial findings and scheduling.
- In Process Communication
- Keep up to date on the progress of repair
- Repair Process
- The major part of the process, repair and refinish
- Delivery and Post Repair
- The part of the process to make sure you are, and continue to be, happy with the job we have done.
All these parts of the process are very important for the overall level of customer satisfaction, something, we at Discovery Edge Collision & Glass are very passionate about. We strive very hard to make an initially unpleasant experience into something positive
Click on the links to get a more detailed overview of each category